Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Where Men Where Glory: The Odyssey of Pat Tillman - Jon Krakauer ------------- 4 Stars

I've been reading a lot of books lately and really enjoying many of them. Like always, however, the search to find a (hopefully) great book is a challenge. So, when I paused after my last book and thought about what might be a good read, I looked back at my favorite authors and landed on Jon Krakauer. 

CRAZY UPDATE - so, I just took a moment and reviewed my blog to see how many other Krakauer books I've read and had a stunning realizing... I actually read and reviewed this book in September 2010!  

I am not sure if it's sad or wonderful that I didn't remember reading this book (and reviewing) and enjoying it as much as I did this second time around. I seemed to enjoy it more this time as it moved from a 3.5 stars to 4.

One other result of this is that I don't think there are any other Krakauer books that I haven't read worth reading and, I believe, he is no longer writing any books. Which is very sad.

Well, here was my original review -https://bookmarkthatbook.blogspot.com/2010/09/where-men-win-glory-odyssey-of-pat.html

Still a great book!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment