Sunday, June 5, 2022

Yearbook - Seth Rogen ------------- 3.5 Stars

Yearbook is the first book I've ready by Seth Rogen (and likely only). The book is short and funny and this blog post will be similar (except for the funny!).

This book is a collection of essays and stories about Seth Rogen's life. I am presuming you all know the very funny Seth Rogen but may not know as much about his time growing up in Canada or his early journeys through Hollywood. This book mostly covers those areas by relling many funny stories that have occurred to him over the years. 

It's a genuinely entertaining read thanks to his humorous writing style and variety of playful stories. Like most books that are attempts to be funny, I would imagine one's level of appreciation is highly correlated to how much one finds that person funny. I happen to enjoy Seth Rogen so I found most of this book interesting (like any comedian, some jokes don't land quite as well). If you are not a fan of his, I would not recommend this book. 

I do think the cover is pretty cool....



 

No comments:

Post a Comment